My OH is good to me!

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
My OH took me into town today and went crazy making sure I had all my stuff for my hospital bag, he isnt usually on the ball about these things and I wasnt worried about my hospital bag yet but since he was paying I took advantage :haha: I will tell you what I got to see if I have forgot about anything.

I have got:

A nice new carry all bag
2 nighties
Underwear
Towel for body
Towel for hair
2 face cloths
Hair brush
Vanity case
Tooth brush
Tooth paste
Shower creme
Shampoo
Deodorant
Maternity pads (got two packs but can get more after birth)
Breast pads
Slippers
Nursing bras (I didnt get these today)

I will pop things like snacks and my mp3 player in at the time!

I havent got the babys bag sorted yet neither, that will be got next week :thumbup:

I like to have a robe but that's me also make sure you bring a blanket and pillow :) its nice to have your own things more comfy

You said nightys but did you get like sweat pants? I find that more comfy that's just me and I always wear them home I'm not going to get dressed haha

Makeup, hair brush, hair ties, disposable underwear, shirt for labour, going home comfy outfit like sweat top and pants. Plus I always bring suppositories incase I get piles from pushing, and a bottle of witch hazel to soothe stitches. Also wet wipes for face/freshening up and some nice tasty snacks for the stay on the ward after as I tend to be really hungry in the days after labour. Hope that helps xxx

i would add

socks/slippers
camera
baby book (an extra sheet of paper-to put between the foot stamps and the next page)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->