My OPK progression

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
thought id put up my OPK progression for any new starters with opks asking weather or not there opk is pos......
also the second from bottom OPK was done with FMU which is also pos but SMU today was alot stronger as can see, iv also done a pic of my good pos opk separate for others to use for comparison if needed here u go girls.....

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 17
now i am really confused because the one i took yesterday looks like the fifth from the last on yours...... and the left side of todays line look the same color as the control line...... i only have one test left......... arrrghhhhh!

now i am really confused because the one i took yesterday looks like the fifth from the last on yours...... and the left side of todays line look the same color as the control line...... i only have one test left......... arrrghhhhh!

hunny can u post me a pic of the opk so i can see it, i know exactly what u mean and first instincts tell me ur gearing up and ur LH is rising but its not a pos yet but i can only confirm that for u looking at the test :blush:

also i find if u wait for them to dry huns the right side of the test line does seem to darken more than the rest of line and can look confusing, also do u temp?
xxxxx

ok i got bit confused`are we talking about my second up from bottom or second down from top test hun??

they are posted in the thread titled "Positive or not!!!!"

ya i temp and that has been driving me nuts too take a look at my chart its insane i thought i had misread my temp yesterday because of the drastic drop but noooooooo.... today its barely higher than yesterday!!!!! urghhhhhh!!!

thought id put up my OPK progression for any new starters with opks asking weather or not there opk is pos......
also the second from bottom OPK was done with FMU which is also pos but SMU today was alot stronger as can see, iv also done a pic of my good pos opk separate for others to use for comparison if needed here u go girls.....

Thanks Charliemarina, I'm just about to start my first go with OPKs tomorrow so I'll be using your pics as a guide :thumbup:

Thanks Charliemarina, I'm just about to start my first go with OPKs tomorrow so I'll be using your pics as a guide :thumbup:

good luck huns and do post ur progressions also :winkwink: :hugs:

Charlie I got it!!!!!!

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
Charlie I got it!!!!!!

:yipee: TOLD YOU TOLD YOU! :mrgreen: now go get bedding hunnie ov will be tomorrow , yay we only day apart i oving today and you tomorrow, think we need keep in totch now huns what ya think? :winkwink: :hugs:

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->