my opk series.......any advice please?

wish2bmum

Xx angel son xX
Reaction score
Thank you in advance ladies :flower:

I'm a little confused with my cycle at the moment! they usually last between 28 - 32 days. This is my first time using opk's and I used the first one on CD9 which only had one line, untill CD 17 where I got the faintest second line. Since then I've been getting faint lines, the darkest being CD19 and today they have slipped back off to one line again.

could this be as dark as my lines get or may be my body just decided not to ov?

What do you think? I'm also temping for the first time but haven't had a rise yet :wacko: confused.com!!!

https://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm468/adamandbecks/Flyball022.jpg

you want the left line AS dark or DARKER than the right line to confirm + OPK. You got close on cd19 and 20. I think your body got ready to O but didnt yet. Are you cross checking with cervical mucus and position? EWCM is what you want and High/Soft/Open for cp.

I would also check out the book: Taking Charge Of Your Fertility it will explain everything TTC related in simple terms.

Thank you OnErth&InHvn, I have tried to record my cm this month but I'm finding it changes so greatly from day to day. I did think I had ewm on CD15 & CD19 but CD20 seemed to be more tacky! as for the cervix I wouldn't know where to start lol may be that's something I need to learn :)

I've just been reading about tempreature drops when ovulating, could this be me? (this would match with my chart and darkest opk on CD19, to say that I ov'd today CD21!) but I can't be sure untill the next few days to see if it rises!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Hope this link works! thought my chart my help anyone who could give some advice.

Bump....bump....bump :)

anyone else pleeease :) so confused, had a slight temp rise this morning but not higher then I've had before, this temp dip yesterday has really confused me! opk today no line at all !!!

I think you ovulated yesterday honey, i can't see your chart (it just takes me to mine) but from everything else you're describing. Some ladies don't get very positive lines on OPKs yet still +. GL!

i would say they are neg hun, you may just be ov a little later in your cycle, but def keep testing as you dont want to miss it. gl :flower:

that is strange they're goin darker then lighter and darker again..........perhaps ur bodies been trying to ov but hasnt
sorry hun :(
hope im wrong thou

Thanks for your replies :) CD21 (bottom one in pic) was def negetive and so was CD22 and today CD23! although my temp dropped CD21 and has risen today, so I guess if I wait till tomorrow to see if my temp stays raised I may have more of an idea!

Thank you kindly

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27beb8 sorry hope this temp chart works!

hi! what was the outcome, did u find out if u ovulated? my test results are exactly like yours, now on day 21 and still no rise in temp. i had an almost poss test at 1.30 yesterday then in the evening the line was hardly there again. its been up and down all month. i dont know whats going on!

Kirst, Hi, take another look at my temp chart :( FF hasn't reccognised ov yet. My opk's got lighter and than Sat and Sun this weekend they were a little darker again! not as dark as the last lot around CD19/20 but this made me think I can't have ov'd yet!

I'm gona keep going with opk's until either af shows or they give me another indication of ov! who knows!!!

I'm having similar problems; fluctuating results on OPKs. LH naturally fluctuates in your body which will effect results on opks. It's frustrating because you think you'll get that definite positive the next day only to have a lighter result! I'm on cd 23 now, still waiting for a positive opk. I had an almost positive, possibly positive test yesterday and I'm kind of afraid to test again and end up with a faint line! Good luck!!

UPDATE................

Still getting lines on opk's, getting darker every day (yesterday was almost posetive!) so I decided to do a hpt last night and I swear I can see a faint line but it's too faint to see without bending the strip to the light! I compared it next to an un-used hpt and there is something but I won't bother posting a picture as it dosn't come up on one. fingers crossed this is the start of my BNP.

off to check in with all you other ladies experiencing the same thing and hoping to see your BFP's :) Please let this be it!!!!

Just to add - my temps are telling me nothing! they don't say pregnant to me, but I'm still preying

oooooooo sounds very promising !!! def retest in the morning hun and good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->