My OPK

perfectangels

Reaction score
Well here is my updated photo. Looks like my LH surge is going down so hopefully :thumbup: one of these were a positive. I know theres alot of you taking these opk's and yes I will admit that they are very CONFUSING! Good Luck to you all! And I hope it gets easier for us. Keep me updated and I will do the same.

:dust: Baby Dust To All Of You! :dust:

Attachments

• 100_3837.JPG
    100_3837.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_3835.jpg
    100_3835.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 46
I would say CD 22 was your pos honey! Good luck and I sure hope you get your bfp this cycle!!

Wow, You really got a whole bunch of positives. I thought that my tests were confusing. Well girl, get to :sex:

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

:dust::dust:

Talk to you soon.

Thanks! I'm still testing for now. Atleast until the test lines aren't so dark. Yesterday it was light but todays it was darker. I'm not sure whats wrong with these things. :confused: Well I have :sex: on CD16, 18, 20, 21, 24. Hopefully thats enough so far. It's hard to :sex: everyday expecially when you have a toddler running around the house and both of you have different work schedules. I've been feeling nauseas these past 2 days. Not sure why though. My ovulation test on fertilityfriend said my ovulation day was on CD21 but I think it was either then or CD22. However I don't care which day it was on "as long as the good stuff took place" I'm currently on CD25. Fingers crossed.

Wow, You really got a whole bunch of positives. I thought that my tests were confusing. Well girl, get to :sex:

Talk to you soon.

Do you happen to have any photos of your test? I'd like to see them and compare if you don't mind. Good Luck and take care! Hopefully a BFP for all of us this cycle!:thumbup::hugs:

Talk to you soon.

Do you happen to have any photos of your test? I'd like to see them and compare if you don't mind. Good Luck and take care! Hopefully a BFP for all of us this cycle!:thumbup::hugs:

I actually tested twice on CD17 because I jut didn't believe how dark it was. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a fluke. Let me know what you think.

janopks.jpg

Talk to you soon.

I actually tested twice on CD17 because I jut didn't believe how dark it was. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a fluke. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 60280

CD 17 looks Positive to me!!! Congrats and Good Luck! No more positives for me so far. Keep me updated!! :dust:

I finally got my blood test back to make sure that I Ov'd. Last time my levels were at 2.6, and this time they were 30!! Yeah, I ov'd!! My dr say that is a high level for this only 6 dpo. I am now 9dpo, and I am itching to start testing. I will try to wait it out as long as possible. What do you think? My dr says he didnt want to get my hopes up but my level was high enough to the point that he thinks I might be PG.

I finally got my blood test back to make sure that I Ov'd. Last time my levels were at 2.6, and this time they were 30!! Yeah, I ov'd!! My dr say that is a high level for this only 6 dpo. I am now 9dpo, and I am itching to start testing. I will try to wait it out as long as possible. What do you think? My dr says he didnt want to get my hopes up but my level was high enough to the point that he thinks I might be PG.

Yay! Congrats! By the way, are you on any medication as in clomid or anything to help you ovulate? Did you say you had PCOS or didn't. Sorry but I get mixed up with other peoples info. (cant keep attract of every detail, sorry) LOL. Well I bought another OPK kit and they are the ones you were using in that photo. Anyways todays was darker then yesterdays, not sure why. Have you taken any more ovulations test since your positive one? I have kept testing just so I can keep attract of my cycles more. I chart them on fertility friend online. Do you chart there also? I would wait to take a pregnancy test! Just for the fact of False Negatives! I tested on the day my period was due on November 30 and it was negative. I tested again on December 6th and it was positive. Don't want to get your hopes down so just wait. My daughter is now 18months old. Congrats again please let me know if anything new comes up! :hugs:

I have taken clomid for 2 months. I had a bit of an issue getting my OV jump started, so my doc thought that it would definitely work in my situation. And it did, I have officially ovulated. You are right I should wait, but I have an appt with the doc tomorrow, and i know he is gonna want me to pee in a cup, and at only 11 dpo, there is no way it can come up positive. I keep track on fertility friend also. I have attached the link to this post. Let me know what you think. You should post yours as well.

My Ovulation Chart

I have taken clomid for 2 months. I had a bit of an issue getting my OV jump started, so my doc thought that it would definitely work in my situation. And it did, I have officially ovulated. You are right I should wait, but I have an appt with the doc tomorrow, and i know he is gonna want me to pee in a cup, and at only 11 dpo, there is no way it can come up positive. I keep track on fertility friend also. I have attached the link to this post. Let me know what you think. You should post yours as well.

My Ovulation Chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php
Well theres my chart. I hope it works, as this is the first time for me sharing my charts and I think I did it the right way. Why does your chart have straight red lines and mine has striped red lines? Maybe its because your a full member and I'm just a partial member. Anyways is the dr going to give you a blood test? If so its possible that it may detect pregnancy that early. Well keep the updates going! I have still been testing. I switched to a different brand because I ran out of the other ones and these were cheaper. I got what looked like another positive but it wasn't as dark in comparison to the others. Anyways Im glad to hear from you! Good Luck! :dust::thumbup::flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->