My opk...

perfectangels

Reaction score
i'm on cd17 and this is todays test. my opks are the wondfo brand and they have been getting darker. how much longer before it turns positive do you think? we have been :sex: every other day so far. i took a answer brand as well and the wondfo was darker then it. anyways heres my test. thanks ladies

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 30
I would say that is a postive hun good thing you go your :sex: in

thanks! im about to restest and use a answer opk plus my ic! thanks again!

ok, so heres tonights test... the other test was takin this morning. What do you think?

Attachments

• Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
Heres my progression opk's....

Attachments

• Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 25
:thumbup:Cd 14 and 15 look the darkest if they get lighter id say thats your surge:thumbup:

Ok so here is this evenings test. Both taken at the same time and same urine. The green one is the wondfo (ic) and the other is the answer brand opk. My wondfo looks positive but the answer doesn't what do you think ladies? My temp has dropped so I'm thinking ovulation may be right around the corner. I test once in the morning and once at night. Was saving the answer test for more towards the right time but i'm thinking that the wondfo brand is working just fine. Im :sex: every other day. I plan on buying a digi, should i test with the digi in the morning or at night? Please tell me your opinions! thanks ladies:flower:

Attachments

• Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member