My opks NEW PIC PG 2 CD 18!

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
It's not like I've never used them before, but I've never had such an issue with getting lines on them! I'm even using the same brands I used when ttc #3 and there has been such a variance in darkness, but nothing that's a true positive yet! And no cm changes so that's weird to me too.
Normally, I have 28 day cycles and O on cd 14 or 15. Here I am on cd 16 and have had no obvious signs to suggest that I have or am about to O. Kinda irksome. Anyway....my line this morning was light and I expected it darker at 1 like it always does....nope. Lighter at 1 pm than it was around 9 am. So confused! I'll attach pics...am hoping someone has some insight.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 22
Looks like the lines are getting darker! Maybe you just don't have as much LH in your urine as others.

Thanks! So far cd 14 & 15 have given me the darkest lines, though still not a true positive. The last time I used opk's, the lines got progressively darker until a very obvious positive. Part of me wishes I'd never started using them but oh well!

I never got a really dark line. I got something where the line was split down the middle and part of it was lighter than the control line and part of it was the same colour more or less- the next day the line was totally gone. But I know I ovulated because I got my BFP a few weeks later. I've come to the conclusion that for some of us, about the same colour means a positive OPK.

I never got a really dark line. I got something where the line was split down the middle and part of it was lighter than the control line and part of it was the same colour more or less- the next day the line was totally gone. But I know I ovulated because I got my BFP a few weeks later. I've come to the conclusion that for some of us, about the same colour means a positive OPK.

Well I'm sure hoping I didn't miss it then at cd 14 & 15. Though judging by the color of the Answer opk line, there's no way it happened that day....Idk. I'll test again later today....

I don't like these opk's much, I ALWAYS get a line I'll show you mine...Positives, For me they seem to change REALLY quick! I had lines like yours from CD7-14 CD 14 they were barely there and CD15 I got this....

Attachments

• DSC03522.jpg
    DSC03522.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10
Thanks BeautifulD! I'm on cd 17 and still haven't had lines like yours. I'm not sure if my cycle is just a tad off this month or what's going on. I can tell you that last night I started getting a little bit of cramping and I have it again today.....this is WAY too soon for menstrual cramps. I'll be really ticked if I get AF twice in a month! lol But I keep telling myself "oh it could just be ovulation cramping"!

Well I'm sure hoping I didn't miss it then at cd 14 & 15. Though judging by the color of the Answer opk line, there's no way it happened that day....Idk. I'll test again later today....

If you had sex within a few days either side of the darkest one, you would still be fine. I hated OPK's. I bought a digital and never got a positive and like I said earlier, never got a true positive on the POAS variety either.

I'll be annoyed though if cd 14 & 15 was my surge...in that case, I would have missed it. Hubby was away for work so we only dtd on cd 11 (which should still have been fertile too) and again on cd 16 when he got home. With any luck, I'll o late this month!

Oh I keep forgetting to ask this question~~do any of you ladies experience cramps similar to AF cramping during ovulation?

Thanks, I'm hoping that's all I have going on. I've been looking through the opk gallery on early-pregnancy-tests.com and none of my tests come anywhere close to the positive ones pictured. I guess I shouldn't count myself out quite yet!!

You may have just missed it hun, the tests I posted earlier the one at 6pm was - and four hours later it was + so its easy to miss :hugs:

True. I'd like to think that testing 3 times a day, I"d have a tough time missing it, but maybe not! :lol: I never did see any changes in cm and didn't have the increased libido that normally happens for me during ovulation.....so either it's still coming or this has been a really weird month! :haha:

To be honest hun I have had REALLY weird months I think the latest I have ovulated is CD36 so it can happen :hugs:

I haven't done opk's since 2009 and then I just needed to do them for one cycle and was pregnant. This time....They're the same brands but super confusing with all the ups and downs in intensity. Oh well....time will tell!!

Well....since I had more tests left, I just did another :haha:. The lines today look almost as dark as they did on cd 14 & 15. :shrug: I'm not sure what to think at this point! lol

Alright...so cd14 & 15 looked like the darkest lines, then they got lighter and now today at cd18 are getting darker again. First test was at 1:30 and the second was at 6. I've put 14, 15 and both of todays together. Just wondering if anyone thinks I've yet to hit my surge or have I missed it? This line at 6 was thicker than previous ones for sure if that matters!!
Thanks!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
And silly me....did another one about 10 pm.....almost completely white :shrug: So the one around 6 pm was the closest to positive I've come and now nothing?? And only one opk left unless I get more in the mail tomorrow :haha: I guess time will tell what's going on here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->