• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My opks

sambam

Mummy of 2 princesses!
Reaction score
just received my OPKs in the post on monday... so im kinda new to this ! :wacko:

from bottom to top...
mon morning -CD13
mon evening
tues morning -CD14
tues evening
wed morning -CD15
wed evening

i think its looking good so far ! .. :happydance:
and advice ? what do u ladies think?
thanks in advance
xxx

Attachments

• ovulation sticks.jpg
    ovulation sticks.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
From the looks of the picture you had your surge on Monday morning. Do you also take your temperature because that will also help you pin point ovulation.

The top one (wed eve) looks almost positive, perhaps not quite as dark as it could be. Did you test again thurs? I'd get very busy just in case!

thanks hun:thumbup:... done another today and there is hardly any line !... DH finishes early today sooo :)!.. fingers crossed this is our month !
xx

thanks girls !
im off to blackpool 2moro... my first time being away from my daughter :( !.. but shes in good hands with my mum and dad !... she was supposed to go tomoro morning... but my mum offered 2 take her 2day overnight... to save hassle ! i know what me and DH are gonna b doing the rest of the night :blush: !
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->