My plan for TTC after M/C

L

LiSa2010

hello all,
i have 1 child. a beautiful daughter who's 15. i've had 3 m/cs (im currently still spotting from my last one)

so this is my remedy for TTC again after m/c. as soon as i stop spotting, i will be prepared.

1- charting my temp w/BBT
2- EPO (evening primose oil)
3- Progesterone cream
4- baby aspirin
5- BD every other night
6- prenatal vitamins

baby dust to all!!
:flower::winkwink:

I will be swapping EPO for Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, Ive read that it helps with CM which is the only reason why Im using EPO in the first place.

my reason for that is because Ill be taking too many pills as it is. Im also going to be taking Vitamin B 100 as I also read that it lengthens your lutheal phase and increases progesterone.

good thing is that Ive finally stopped spotting from my m/c so I can finally get to BDing

Hi hun,
Sorry for your losses. You sound like a woman with a plan though! Sometimes the best way to try getting over a loss is to throw yourself into ttc. I am going to say something now which i know I do myself - dont let it overtake your life. You have your daughter so i guess you have her to keep you grounded.
Good luck hun I hope you get your BFP soon you sound like a lovely mam planning your daughters 16th xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->