my poor baby......

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
... is teething really badly. She's been so unsettled today, so tired but cant sleep, chewing fists til they go red, not crying but 'weeping'. Not taken much milk as she's been chewing on the teats.

I've smothered her in bonjela and given her calpol and she's asleep now, but I've never seen her like this.

How long did it take for other LO's teeth to come through after this started?

ciaran started this around 4-5 months and still no teeth and hes 9 months now :shrug:

leeon started like that about 4 months and finally a tooth came through about 6-7 months but every baby is different

some have them through within afew weeks or even days she probbaly wont be as bad once it has actually cut through the gum also ambesol is the best teething stuff to use x

Hannah started this last week and still nothing :( It's awful. Some days are better than others though

Caitlin had so many early signs and nothing :dohh: we soon realised the difference in signs and HELL :rofl: If tooth is actually popping through then a day or two from the noticed time then you seem to have a calm period and a couple more will come through. I love the time between :lol:

Teething is the only real time we have given Caitlin medised to help her sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->