My poor back...

dogmom531

Reaction score
I'm a ftm 35 wks 3 days and I'm starting to nest but every time I get up and do something like clean or do laundry after only ten minutes my back hurts so bad that I could cry. Im lucky enough to be a sahm and stopped working a couple weeks ago and I have no idea how people can work (especially standing) up until labor. I feel like such a failure because I have so much to do and my husband works so hard all day I just wanna be able to do all my duties but my back, hips and pelvis are so incredibly sore ): please tell me you all are struggling this much too!

Hey dogmom have you tried going for massage or do you get medical coverage for it? Or possibly physio? I <3 massage and make sure I get in there at least once a month. It's so lovely too to lay on my belly with the pregnancy belly cushion while someone rubs all the pains away. I can't say I've been getting a sore back all that often (mostly after a gym workout or doing too much cooking/baking) but when it hurts it really kills me! I also did pilates all the way into month 7 which helps strengthen all the muscles holding pelvis, hips & back together, I think this helped immensely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->