my poor boobs :(

SatansSprite

1ds/1angel/Preg
Reaction score
Ugh, OMG, I know I've read that if you miscarry past 12 weeks into a pregnancy your boobs can produce milk, but I wasn't sure if it would happen to me. My first couple days, nothing, then Thursday/Friday though..can't remember which...my chest started hurting, and expanding out of my bra a bit. Whenever I try and adjust to make them a little more comfy, and even at night when I'm sleeping, the boobs are leaking.

I hate it because it's uncomfortable and also a horrible reminder of what happened. Plus I don't know if it's going to delay my cycles coming back, I REALLLY hope not.

I'm gonna have to wait a little bit anyways before I can try anything because of an antibiotic I'm on, and I hate waiting that long, let alone if I end up needing to wait longer.

oooh hunni i feel your boob pain...but sorry to hear of your loss x hugs x

sorry for loss-how many weeks were you? I miscarry at 22 weeks and my milk definitely came in and my boobs got engorged and everything. It was a constant pain along with all the other emotions and discomfort I was feeling.

I was leaking after losing Hadlee as well.

Its really annoying, especially when trying to sleep and it's hurting a little.

A girl I was with in 1st tri had this when she lost her baby at 13 weeks.
you wouldn't think it would happen that early on =/.
Hope it doesn't go on too long for you but I don't think it would affect trying for another, if you wanted to, as have seen many ladies on here get pregnant while still bf or just after mc.
*hugs*

True enough, didn't think of that.

Now, if I could just fast forward through the rest of my meds, which are not safe for pregnancy so probably not safe to take while TTC, and finish bleeding then I'll be all set.

I was 19 nweeks..mmc, baby gone at 14 weeks. Had my D&C on saturday and no milk yet. Actually my boobs seemed to get smaller. Is this even normal? They were sore just about up until I had the D&C

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->