my preemie story

A

ami1985

Well i thought i was gonna have a normal pregnancy...packed my bag wih newborn and larger size clothes and my lil man decided to break my waters 6 weeks early and came 5 weeks early. He spent 3 days in neonatal due to being 3lb 14oz when born and struggling to feed. We spent a total 11 days in hospital and have now been home for a few weeks. He now weighs 6lbs :)

Congratulations! You're the only other person I've seen on here that had their water break early like mine did. Mine broke at 32 weeks and I was admited to l&d on modified bed rest and Leah was born 5 days later at 4lbs. 11oz. She was in the NICU for 14 days.

Did they find a reason for your water breaking early (did you have an infection or something like that?)? They couldn't find an explaination with me, other than it possibly could have been because I had a lot of spotting in first tri and residual blood around the placenta yada yada lol.

I had nothing no infection etc to explain my waters breaking early. He must of just wanted out haha xx

Me too waters broke at work 35 + 6 no reason. Would be good to know though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->