my reading & maybe a gift from my mum?!

caRISSasBump

Reaction score
A year or two ago i had a reading done by a lady, it was the night after i had started fertility treatment (needles) & she picked on it saying that i was frustrated but not to give up etc....

She didn't exactly say i was doing fertility treatment but i told her- she asked me if i wanted to ask anything & i said i was on treatment & what did she get from that. She new it involved needles but wasn't life threatening etc...

After i told her about it she said it could work first go if not first then second but she kept calling it ivf when i kept calling it iui (which was the type of treatment) then she sensed twins (she kept getting one gender then the other so she thought that might mean twins)

Anyways, i didn't give it much thought & a few weeks later went to another reading by a different person & different place. This lady told me that i would move house & that when i did children would come easily & that i would also change jobs- low & behold a few weeks or month later i lost my job & the next day the real estate told us we had to move. :( 2 weeks later we moved house & i found a new job before the year was up i finally got pregnant after giving Clomid another try (first lady said if not worked first time would second)

Also, my mum passed away 3 years ago now- she knew i was trying for a baby & was even wanting to send us some money to help pay for the treatment when we started (she passed before we started treatment) my baby is due on what would have been her 51st birthday. I am sure my mum finally got through to who ever is in charge of sending baby's to earth to make my name next on the list. That & i spent some time with family in England in June/ July (i got pregnant in July) & met my great Aunt- it was great thinking & hearing about family & all the history & seeing grave sites of those i never got to meet.

So sorry this is so long. :flower:

thats beautiful
thakn you for sharing :hugs:
and sooo sorry for loss of your mum :cry:
Best of luck with your pregnancy and wish you all the best
:hugs::kiss: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members