My response to abortion etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocokitten

Reaction score
err im very open to having my opinion changed/taking on board what others say which is why i asked these questions.

and as i just posted before many have helped me understand where you're all coming from so i get it now.

if you just calm down and stop telling people what theyre allowed to think we might be able to learn from each others points of view, so dont be so judgemental about it.

close this too admins i just wanted to say im not trying to cause war here

are you just trying to cause a big argument!!! really not a good idea to keep opening these threads, it's insulting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you messing at duck??

Think what you like - we are all allowed to - but enough with the threads on abortion! It's like you are trying to cause controversy!

WTF?? i have been perfectly nice, just asking why there were rules about something because i didnt understand and i get all this cr*p.

I asked a genuine question, if you cant cope or something just skip the thread no big deal :wacko:

WTF?? i have been perfectly nice, just asking why there were rules about something because i didnt understand and i get all this cr*p.

I asked a genuine question, if you cant cope or something just skip the thread no big deal :wacko:

You've called us all anti-abortion, judgemental and guilty of dictating what you are allowed to think, so this is why you are getting a bad reaction

Well you got your answer yet you open another thread after the other was closed and closed for a good reason, stop bringing it up... There will be a big uproar and you will cause it and upset a lot of people... So please out of the respect and sake of other peoples feelings just drop it!!

err im very open to having my opinion changed/taking on board what others say which is why i asked these questions.

and as i just posted before many have helped me understand where you're all coming from so i get it now.

if you just calm down and stop telling people what theyre allowed to think we might be able to learn from each others points of view, so dont be so judgemental about it.

Thread obviously locked :wacko: It has nothing to do with "telling people what theyre allowed to think", it has to do with forum rules and members following them because they agreed to it when they signed up (you said pretty much that yourself).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back