My second thread- please help

Reena123

Reaction score
i never had a regular periods as I have PCOS.

On 25th April, i discovered iw as preganant. I was 5 weeks then according to transvaginal ultrasound. No node seen. only a gestational sac. On 2nd May, i went for another ultrasound for heart beat. i got the heartbeat. The CRL was 5.1 mm and they dated my conception date as 4th April. COnsidering everything the conception date comes to 4th April. But i am worried as it shouldnt be 27th March (i had a one night stand). I am worried because i never had regular period. last LMP was 8th Feb. i am considering it as it is absolutely non reliable.

SInce 20th March, i have been having regular sex with my husband. even on 3rd April/5th April/6th April.. and so on.

I am worried if the baby is from 27th March encounter. All my ultrasound reports show 4th as conception date. Are they accurate?

Equally embarrasing for me to face you all here. I feel pathetic. One mistake in my life and it has ruined evrything. DNA- i heard is not safe for the unborn baby.

There is a gap of 9 days-My calcculated conception date ( this comes out to be with mu husband) & my one night stand. One night stand was safe as he didnt ejaculate in me. But still thats 0.1% chance is bothering me.

I understand i have made a mistake but please please please dont judge me here.

I am posting my calculations here below again

LMP- unknown as i have PCOS
25th april- first transvaginal ultrasound and i was 5 weeks then.
2nd may- heartbeT came. By CRL was 5.1 mm and they dated me as 6w1d pregnant
All this calculate to 4th april as conception date. And i had sex with my husband on 1/2/3 april.
Can someone help me calculate again plz.

Its really hard to work out conception date as the sperm can live in you for 5 days. So if you slept with both of them in that 5 day period, it could be either of them. I'm sorry, I have no real advice and I really wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. xox

That's a tough one...however if the ons didn't cum and your husband did I could only assume he'd be the father. Did you tell your husband? I probably wouldn't until baby is born. Because there is nothing you can do to know until lo is actually here. Good luck. Don't worry too much. I know you can get pg by the "pull out" method but I think it's less likely in this situation.

I've read that sperm can live up to 7 days in your body, so it really could be either...
Did you use any sort of protection with the one night stand? Sorry for asking so in depth, but did he pull out?

Edit - just noticed you said he did pull out. I wouldn't worry that it's his. My partner and I were using the pull out method for almost two years with no pregnancies, so I'd be highly surprised if an encounter just once had got you pregnant, especially as you slept with your husband the following three nights without pulling out.

No i havent told him. Cant afford to tell him. Will never do. I dont want to loose him. He does everything for me. He is my everything. He is my life. We have had a love marriage. We love each other a lot. And may be i cant express our love in words.

I know you would be judging me that if i was in love with my husband so much who is thid other man! He is no one to me! It was a heat of the moment..... The other one is equally embarrased. He is happy to help me to go for DNA Test etc.

I hope the baby is ours ( my husband's and mine). And i am sure its ours. God cant be cruel.ohh god punish me for what i have done. Dont punish my husband.

Doctor says ultrasounds calculate basis the baby size. It has an error rate of +-4/5 days. More or less it is accurate. Infact transvaginal is the most accurate one. I had transvaginal ultrasound. Even if i consider the error rate, it is no where close to my encounter with this man. And i am even more emabarrased to talk about it. But it wasnt just the case of pull out. He didnt cum at all that day. Even after pulling out. Right after thise 2-3 mins we both understood it was wrong and we withdrew! He was equally embarrased to go ahead. He didnt ejaculate at all. Considering all this, i think i am safe. But this guilt is killing me! I am emotionally broken.

Sorry, I see you said it was 9 days after re-reading it! I think you should be fine, especially after you saying that he didn't ejaculate at all. You are NOT alone, trust me. I did something very similar before conceiving my daughter. My husband knew, and I knew she was my husbands, but the guilt never left. But it does dull. If you want to chat you're welcome to PM me

I think you will be fine, especially since he pulled out. Plus the amount of times you had sex with your husband makes him significantly more likely to be the father. Dont stress, its clear you feel guilty... We all make mistakes hun.

Stop worrying, it can't be other mans baby. I had a transvaginal ultrasound with Bear (he's now 23 months old)
On the day of the ultrasound (picture attached) we were told that by the size of the sac we must be 5wks+6 days and that the pregnancy may not be viable as there was no heart beat.
Because there was no heart beat we had another blood test and then went for another scan when they thought I should be 8 weeks along.
At the "8 week" ultrasound we were told that we must have had a large sack as there was no way the baby was 5 weeks + 6 days but more like 4 weeks and so no wonder they couldn't see a heart beat.

You're probably only around the 4 week mark when they did the transvaginal ultrasound thus it can't be the other mans baby.

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->