my sister had her baby 11 weeks early...but shes doin great.

rox.bear

Reaction score
she wieghs 2lbs 11oz and my sister gave birth 2 her on just gas and air my sister siad it felt as though she slid right out when she was pushing...but shes absolutly perfect and im soo proud of my sister and over the moon to be an auntie,,,love them both millions...so happy that there both are doin great,the baby wasnt due untill 21st of july...but she soo wanted 2 meet her mummy and daddy.:cloud9::cloud9::hugs:
i took these pics when i went in with my older sis 2 see are niece under a day old...shes got a lot of hair:thumbup:.x

Attachments

• BABY GIRL.jpg
    BABY GIRL.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 27
  • BABY GIRL 2.jpg
    BABY GIRL 2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 20
  • BABY GIRL 3.jpg
    BABY GIRL 3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 21
aww what a little cutie, congrats to your sister and to you on becoming an auntie

i hope she is soon home where she belongs

x

What a cutie hun!!! Congratulations on being an aunty and congrats to your sister too

aw what a gorgeous baby, and a really good weight as well. Congratulations on becoming an aunty and congratulations to your sister :)

xx

Congratulations to your sister! And to you a new auntie! :)
What a great weight too. My daughter was born at 25 weeks (almost 4 weeks ago now!)
Love the pics :) x

Congratulations to you and your sister, she's gorgeous!

Congratulations on becoming an auntie. And congrats to your sister too.

My wee girl was born, just over a year ago at 29 weeks so it's bringing it all back!

Abby was 3lbs 7 and was only in 6 weeks before we got her home. All she had to do was grow really. Fingers crossed your neice does well too.

Love the pictures - keep us up to date on how she is. :hugs:

Congrats on becoming an aunty! Glad she sounds like she's doing well and she was a good weight too - she does have a lot of hair doesn't she - little cutie!

Ahh congrats to you all. Hope she's home soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"