My Sisters' Keeper

A

AppleBlossom

Anyone seen the advert for this? I almost burst into tears! :cry:

Yeah, I saw it last night for the first time....It actually made me stop what I was doing to give it my full attention...

Not sure I'll watch it mind....

xxx

It's one of those films I think I would like to see but I know I would just sob the entire way through

Im reading the book for the second time at the moment. I dont really like that they have cast Cameron Diaz as the mother. It just doesnt work for me

Yeah I really want to see this :)

Nearly bought the book last night but decided not to spend my money on something I have no time to read lol

I love the book! I have bought it for many christmas gifts. :) I don't like that Cameron is the mom either, but I will def. see the movie!

I read the book a couple years ago, it was really good, can't wait for the movie :D

I actually just saw the trailer for the movie this evening and I actually cried! I know its going to be a movie I'm going to cry through-so I wont be going to the theatres to see it, maybe the drive in tho! It looks fantastic!!

The trailer looked amazing, really want to see this

Yeah cant wait to see it either but agree its one I will :cry: all the way through so better wait for it to come out on dvd to save any blushes at the pictures :rofl:

I've read the book and cried all the way through!
I'll def be going to see this but like others have said i'm not feling cameron diaz as the mum!

I want to see it so bad, but I know my husband won't go with me...lol. It looks really good. I think im gonna go buy the book. Is the book good?:]

its from the same people that made "the notebook" so if its anything like that im not sure i could watch it! i cried all the way through the notebook and for about 5 hours after! if anybody goes to see it, tell us what its like! x

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdZZLdjBfCI

I really want to see it, it looks to be a good film. :)

I really want too watch this, but then i dont because i know ill just cry throughout the whole film xx

I've seen the trailer not too sure i'd be up to watching the film though.
Looks like one of those that makes you think for ages afterwards.
my OH always laughs at me cos i'm the sorta person that crys to the soaps.
& i don't wanna be balling in the cinema aha.

I probably wont see it until it comes out on DVD but I loved the book though so hopefully I will really like the movie.

It looks pretty good. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD to watch it though, don't really feel like paying $12.00 to see that.

I really want to see this, but hubby just hrmph'd when I mentioned it lol so I'll probably get one of my friends to go so it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->