My son had a stroke

hello again hun..
you know ive already said it but...little alex is a little miracle, and im so sure he will keep proving them wrong..
he has came this far, and will go a lot further.
you know were i am if you need me, but seen this and just had to post..hehe

love michelle xxx

I know we havent spoken in a while but if you never need someone to talk to i will help in anyway i can!! He is obviously a very strong little man, im sorry i have nothing better to say but i will be thinking of you, take care xxx

I hope he proves them all wrong... what a strong little man you have...
xx

I just wanted to let you know NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Hugz...

Wee update,

We are home again on pass for the weekend, every day Alex makes progress, so much so that hopefully all going to plan we will be home for good next week and the community team will take over his Physio and OT.
The brain doctor has been really positive she feels that Alex will walk again and her main concern is that his left arm may always have a weakness.
Alex has had his eyes tested and they seem ok, have to get redone in 6 weeks as he was a bit of a monkey and wouldnt sit till!!
His hearing is getting tested on Monday

Alex still has a long way to go but hes doing great, hes such an inspiration xx

hello again hun..
you know ive already said it but...little alex is a little miracle, and im so sure he will keep proving them wrong..
he has came this far, and will go a lot further.
you know were i am if you need me, but seen this and just had to post..hehe

love michelle xxx

fancy seeing you here xx

thanks hun the support you and your mum have shown has been fantastic:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Told you already we be back gatecrashing your Christmas party next year again lol

Thanks again and big hugs to Kenzie another brave wee guy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"