My son just slammed me hard in the lower back!

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm freaking out right now. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I was sitting on the edge of the bed when my son slammed into my lower back. It was hard enough to take my breath away. 15 minutes later and it's still painful. Will it cause a mc??? 😭

Hi. I don't think you have to worry about mc, baby is very protected deep inside your belly:winkwink: You will probably be sore in.your back for a few days since that happened but don't worry about your little beany:winkwink:

Oh jeeeeeeez. Nah, I went on rollercoasters before finding out I was pregnant with this one. I thought something seemed odd when I started getting headaches and motion sickness after a few rides. They were some rough rides, too. Everything's all right. I've also had my fair share of being beaten up by my little ones - haha - accidentally, of course. But I have lots of big siblings here, and they've all had their accidents, but all of my babies have been just fine. I teach my children to be gentle with me at all times so it's not a surprise that they have to be gentle when I'm growing a baby, but I find it works beautifully to play gently with people until you've asked them if they want to play rough. Teaching consent goes a long way. :)

Thanks girls, I hope I'll be okay. My belly hurts a bit and my back a lot.

Thanks girls, I hope I'll be okay. My belly hurts a bit and my back a lot.

My sister would LOVE your username. ;) Do you have a practitioner? When I was worried, mine told me if no bleeding and bad cramping (tough to gauge in first tri when the normal cramping can get bad), then everything is okay. But my practitioner will do an ultrasound at that point if I'm concerned.

Thanks lol I have an obgyn but my first appointment is next week, they won't see me before that. I feel better now, hopefully all is good with baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->