My son told his teacher and a few friends.

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey girl,

I picked up my son today at school and his teacher said jack had been talking to her about hospital and bump I didn't know what to say, I just said what kind of bump like head bump or baby bump, she said baby bump. I had to tell her I was pregnant but we weren't telling people. Then a friend of my son asked me if I was having a baby I just said no and walked off. A parent asked me as well and I just said no.

We having an early scan on sat and I wondering now if we should just announce it then as a lot of people are asking and I don't want them thinking my son is lying. What do people think???

We ended up telling people. I felt it unfair that my dd was getting caught in the middle. There's us talking about a baby, and then dismissing it to others and they then may be telling her it wasn't happening. I disliked her being put in this position of confusion.

I got pulled over my nursery manager and asked if I was pregnant because dd was saying about it (we never told her, she just knew) so we decided to just tell people.

Having said that we then had a scan quite quickly after telling people so we then did know it was going ok so we continued to tell people.

I would only tell people if the early scan goes ok I think

That happened too before I had a mmc in jan. We had told our kids and family, but forgot to tell our kids not to say anything. They ended up telling friends from school, which didn't bother me as much since we don't do a whole lot with them, but they also told friends from church, who in turn, told their moms. They contacted me privately to ask and I told them yes, but we weren't telling yet.

this is why i am not talking about baby in front of my son. lol i just know he will say something at the wrong time. Thankfully we dont see family often and when they visit my eldest is usually very quiet and scared of them (he has suspected asd and doesnt deal well with people he doesnt see a lot) so i know he wont say anything after my first scan. were not announcing till weve had our anomoly scan x

I did tell jack not to tell anyone and he hasn't for a few weeks. But think hes excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->