My stash!! Do you think I need more??

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
I am actually quite proud of it!!

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/rachie1983/100_2726.jpg

First Column - Two orange, one white Ebay cheapy and one Mothercare Smart Nappy

Second Column - 3 Kushies and a wrap

Third Column - Funky Dalmation, Issy Bear Ladybugs, Issy Bear Cupcakes, Pocketbot Flowers

Fourth Column - Tots Bots (Lilac and Yellow), Fuzzi Buns and BumGenius v3

Fifth Column - Itti SIO, Red Itti AIO, Moo Moo Itti

Also have a WNNN and two Ittis (lilac and Turquoise) in post!!!

My inserts, babylegs and Spuggies Liners

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/rachie1983/100_2727.jpg

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/rachie1983/100_2729.jpg

Lovely stash :D
Now the question is more, do *you* think you need more :D

yeah haha AC, do you *think* you need more? :lol:

I suppose it depends if you want to wash everyday/every 3 days, have a dryer or have to line dry, etc,:)

looking good tho!

heheh I really don't think you came to the right place to ask......more?!

Lovely stash, but of course if you facnied more I am sure you could find a use for more !!!

Great stash Rach :thumbup:

As for more......you are asking the wrong person :haha:

xxx

ha ha ha i suppose i could do with a few more different brands as i am washing every day....lol...any excuse!! lol

Great stash hun :thumbup: Surely there's always room for more?!?!?!
I'm waiting for the rest of mine to come, but recieved 5 more Ebay Cheapies and Claire's pink BG thru the post this morning .. I was like a kid, stood at the front door, waiting for the postman to come up the stairs, shreiking "ooo my nappies!! My NAPPIES!!!!" I'm sure he thought I was a fruit loop :haha:
Once I've received the other 14 that are on their way (15 including your lilac totbot ;)) it brings my stash up to 27 :dance: but I'm working towards a stash of around 40, even OH says 40 should be fine lol! He loves them which I hear is unusual!
We've just sold a load of stuff on Ebay that has paid for the majority of the stash and I'm waiting to hear about the grant from my local council which is £60 quid towards the cost of clothies, so they're pretty much all paid for :thumbup:
Once I have established my stash properly, then I can go for pretty ones! Cant wait!!!

Hahaha i showed oh your pic and his answer was 'i remember the days!!' Thats how i started out now theres 6 piles that high!! :rofl:

I'm waiting for the rest of mine to come, but recieved 5 more Ebay Cheapies and Claire's pink BG thru the post this morning .. I was like a kid, stood at the front door, waiting for the postman to come up the stairs, shreiking "ooo my nappies!! My NAPPIES!!!!" I'm sure he thought I was a fruit loop :haha:
Once I've received the other 14 that are on their way (15 including your lilac totbot ;)) it brings my stash up to 27 :dance: but I'm working towards a stash of around 40, even OH says 40 should be fine lol! He loves them which I hear is unusual!
We've just sold a load of stuff on Ebay that has paid for the majority of the stash and I'm waiting to hear about the grant from my local council which is £60 quid towards the cost of clothies, so they're pretty much all paid for :thumbup:
Once I have established my stash properly, then I can go for pretty ones! Cant wait!!!

ha ha i do get excited too.....my OH is fine with them too! I put her in a disposable the other day because she was going into the bath in half an hour and didnt want to wet a cloth one and have to wash it and he said "why isnt she in cloth?!" lol

my council is rubbish and i dont have that :-(

ha ha i do get excited too.....my OH is fine with them too! I put her in a disposable the other day because she was going into the bath in half an hour and didnt want to wet a cloth one and have to wash it and he said "why isnt she in cloth?!" lol

I really do think that's bad that only certain councils do it. I checked out the links at a website (think it was the CNT site) and it didnt list my borough as one of the participating ones so I emailed the environmental people at my council on the off chance they might do it.. and I got an application form for the grant :thumbup: ALL councils should offer this as it saves them time and money in the long run! Crazy!

It seems to be bigger councils as they can afford it....mines small and hey dont do it but the next city council does....I have a feeling none will do it soon with their budgets being slashed by the tories by around 40%.

I have a similar number for Hebe and a few more for Sid. I can wash every other day so I think I must have enough. I do end up washing probably every 1.5 days because my pails are over flowing with 2 cloth bums! :lol:

Luckily, Maley goes on the potty throughout the day when we are at home and only uses a nappy for bed so i dont go trough that much but Remi wees like a trouper!!

I really do think that's bad that only certain councils do it. I checked out the links at a website (think it was the CNT site) and it didnt list my borough as one of the participating ones so I emailed the environmental people at my council on the off chance they might do it.. and I got an application form for the grant :thumbup: ALL councils should offer this as it saves them time and money in the long run! Crazy!

oooh im going to do that...you never know!!

Definately worth a try hun, what you got to lose other than the cost of a phone call? Let us know, I'll keep me fingers crossed for ya darlin :hugs:

awww lovely stash hun :D

now the word need - hmmmmmmmmmm lol

Was good to meet you on Wednesday BTW :D Remi is soooo cute x

Lovely stash... something I aspire to having purchased some starter fluff today (I have a few months to ramp it up :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->