My stash so far, what else do I need?

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Yet another nappy thread from me! My stash so far consists of
5x Little Lamb sz1
6x Disana Tie on
2x Tots bots bamboozles sz1
4x Pocket birth to potty (1 happy heineys, 2 BabyLand & 2 Sweet Baby Doll)
20x Mio prefolds (most of these are going to be cut down to make inserts/boosters)
24x terry squares (again will be chopped at to make some fitted nappies)
2x nappy buckets

I have also found a fleece blanket out to cut up into liners and I might get a wrap out of it aswell. I plan on making my own wraps because I'm fussy and can't find any I like. Have I missed anything out?

ETA - I am still waiting on a couple of nappies to come through

Sounds like you're all set nappy-wise.

Maybe some tea tree oil or lavender oil for the nappy buckets? Will you be washing them in your normal detergent? There are lots of soap nut fans here. A wet bag would be handy for when you're out and about, but you can just use plastic bags or plastic nappy sacks.

What about wipes, have you thought about washable ones? I find them much less icky to use - no poo on fingers with them!

I'm going to be using a homemade soapnut liquid to wash them. Moving onto the wipes on DH's payday (when I can buy some material to make my own) wetbag is another thing I will probably make myself. It's a damn good job he got his pay rise or I'd never be able to do any of this

Ooh one more thing, if you'll be making fancy wraps you want to show off, how about some babylegs? I bought some very cheap (think it was about £7 for three pairs) on ebay but they took forever to come cos they're from Hong Kong. Worth buying soon so you have them when you need them :rofl:

Yupp sounds like you are on your way! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"