My tonsils GROSS PICTURE!

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
I posted a pity thread last week as I've been feeling a little rough.

My voice has been practically non existent since Thursday altho it's coming back now.

My head ache has returned and my throat is a bit scratchy and my tonsils look like this..

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/SK1PP3R_01/b98e40fb.jpg

I've never seen them look like the before! But I don't feel ill

Do I need to go to the doctor?

Thanks hun weird thing is I'm actually not feeling too bad :shrug:

What can they give me? I'm BF and pregnant

I'm pretty certain that's tonsillitis, I used to get it every few weeks as a teen and the doctor always said it's white bits on them that gives it away instantly.

I would go to the doctor, antibiotics clear it up really quick :)

You have nasty tonsilitis. You'll need antibiotics so off you pop to the doctors hun :hugs:

Really??

I had to tonsillitis when I was a kiddie and was really really poorly but I'm honestly feeling alright. I do still feel a little crappy from last week. Could it be in the early stages?

yep tonsilitous i have it about once a month!! they dont tend to give me anti bs anymore but id get it checked x

It probably is yeah. Although when I had it I never felt ill, my throat just hurt and sometimes eating hard food hurt too. You might not feel ill at all.

It will drag on without antibiotics though so I would go to the docs soon, I hope you feel better!

id say its not early stages my white bits usually come up after a few days of a sore red throat x

Id just like to thank you for putting me off the Mars bar i was going to eat. :lol:

Get well soon :hugs:

I used to get it all the time when I was little (atleast once a month) until my tonsils got whipped out and i didnt feel very ill all of the time. Just had a sore throat and difficulty swallowing.

i was the same blah but they wouldnt take mine out and now they wont take them out as its dangerous so im stuck with it!!! x

Wow I am definitely not hungry anymore, lol.
But yeah...I'd get that looked at!

Eek Yes!!! get yourself to the Docs missus. x

That is a gross picture :haha: hope you feel better soon :hugs:

OMG i uploaded it on my phone and didnt realise how big that picture is!

EWWWW!

Got dr appointment tmw!

mine used to get like this every month! i eventually had them out. i used to get really ill though, couldn't stand up without being sick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->