My turn for an Asda rant!!!!

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
I use Asda nappies and Fran has just gone up into size 5's. Of course the only size they don't stock at our store in their comfort dry are size 5's! So on the 4th I went onto Asda Direct and ordered some to be delivered to the store, with the estimated delivery date being the 9th.

I've still not had an email or text to say they've arrived so I called customer services, gave the woman my details and she chased the order up on her computer. Then she told me she needed to chase it up further and would call me back.

That was over 20 minutes ago - it's 2 packs of nappies for god sake!!!!!!!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I've just had a call back and she said she's called the store but they can't find my order so now she's got to call the people who make the deliveries and see if she can locate it!

At least she gave me an update but that doesn't get me my nappies!!!!

I've only ordered from ASDA Direct once and it was fine. Though once my food order somehow didn't get processed to the store but they were quick to sort it and part compensate.

Definitely complain, 4 days is ridiculous!

Still not had that call back so going to get on the phone to them after breakfast.

I had the same thing happen with Asda last year I eventually got my order after waiting about 3 more days. It's a joke

i'd ask for your money back as compensation x

If you have an Aldi nearby pop in and try their nappies - I much preferred them to anything else including pampers and they are half the price :thumbup: I used to pop in just to buy nappies :haha:

I've heard good things about aldi nappies but the store is across the other side of town, too far to go just for nappies. Thanks for the suggestion though.

My stupid landline is playing up so not been able to call them.

Bloody hell just this second had a call to say my order is finally in store and ready to collect!!

Glad they got it sorted in the end! WHat a pain in the arse though :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"