DollPosse

Reaction score
My twinnies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 27
Amazing! How exciting to have twins. Xxx

Congratulations! Lovely scan! How exciting to be having twins. Had you thought about having twins before you found out? I would love to have twins, but I don't have a twins vibe this time round.

x

Oh wow congratulations its an exciting time isn't it? How many weeks are you? You look at similar stage to me? I'm 7 weeks tomorrow although scan measuring a bit smaller! I also found out we're having twins also Thursday gone. Bit of a shock although had fertilty treatment so knew it was possible! How are you feeling? Sickness has hit me bad the last few days! Lovely scan pic of the babies together. Maybe we canbe twin bump buddies?Here's a pic of mine.

Attachments

• 20131205_125803-1.jpg
    20131205_125803-1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 14
aaaw wow congrats! im a twin and I love it! my mum said even though there was two of us we were much easier than my brother lol!

Oh wow congratulations its an exciting time isn't it? How many weeks are you? You look at similar stage to me? I'm 7 weeks tomorrow although scan measuring a bit smaller! I also found out we're having twins also Thursday gone. Bit of a shock although had fertilty treatment so knew it was possible! How are you feeling? Sickness has hit me bad the last few days! Lovely scan pic of the babies together. Maybe we canbe twin bump buddies?Here's a pic of mine.

I am 7 weeks as well and due July 27th. When are you due?

Dollposse we have same due date :) congrats

I make myself exactly 7 weeks tomorrow as I had iui exactly 5 weeks ago which would make my due date the 28th but the scan I had the other day estimated the 2nd August but as the sonographer said at that stage they can be few days out! You feeling well?

I make myself exactly 7 weeks tomorrow as I had iui exactly 5 weeks ago which would make my due date the 28th but the scan I had the other day estimated the 2nd August but as the sonographer said at that stage they can be few days out! You feeling well?

Sick. I feel sea sick all day. I feel pregnant. There is no mistaking it.lol

Really we have been trying for almost 2 years so that doesny suprise me :) i thought your name soumded familier. Your gonna have a full house in july, i would love twins!!

Awww!!!! Congratulations! What a beautiful ultrasound pic! They look so snug in there <3

Congratulations! Did you suspect at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->