My VBAC induction hospital birth story

winegums

Reaction score
I thought I would put a link in here as I'm really proud of myself. I wanted this birth to be as 'natural' as possible and it just felt like there were so many obstructions - induction, hospital etc.. however I managed on tens and 4 paracetamol till the last hour and a bit when i had some gas and air and I just wanted to show anyone else who may end up in a similar situation with a VBAC that hospital and induction and stuff although not ideal isn't the end of the world and you can still try and have as normal birth as possible :flower: There was a little complication at the end but that wasn't because it was hospital/induction/VBAC it just happened :shrug: anyway here's the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...ailed-vbac-induction-story-d.html#post9153238

xxx

Congrats on your VBAC i am hopefully planning to have one soon so hearing about urs will help. enjoy your new bundle of joy xx

That story is so empowering Wine!! Can I add it to the positive birth stories for both Inductions and VBAC?

Congrats and well done! He was born on my birthday! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"