• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My whole world has fell apart!

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
I lost my baby last night, confirmed today by scan.. Finally got discharged from hospital, I just cannot stop crying. How can you get over something like this!? How!?

Been advised to wait 3 months to try again... THREE MONTHS!? That seems a lifetime away :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry;

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I lost mine almost a month ago at 12 weeks. The first week was definitely the worst for me. Time has helped me to mend some so hopefully it will help you too. Treat yourself to something nice in the first few days or months if you have to. I listened to a bunch of sad/angry songs to help myself cry it out a bit. Chocolate has also been my best friend. Take it easy on yourself and hang in there.

As for the 3 months, I know that's standard for some docs to say but lots of other docs say just wait one cycle. I suppose you should probably listen to your doctor, but I honestly don't think there's an agreed upon time limit when it comes to trying again. I would just do what you think is best for you.

Thankyou so much. And I'm so sorry for your loss, sending you massive :hugs:

Me and OH have decided to start trying once I've had one period. Not trying until Then, I'd be too scared of anything to happen. How long are you planning on waiting if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry to see this. I waited for one period after my mmc and conveived straight after. Hope you get a BFP again soon x

Did you have a happy and healthy pregnancy with the pregnancy after your mmc? I'm preying I get it soon too, Thankyou x

im so sorry for your loss. It's so hard. We were advised to wait three cycles until we Ttc again but I know people who have tried immediately.
It's he hardest thing and I have found that people expect that you move on quickly - I personally have found it harder but we are all different I know.
Huge hugs x

I'm so sorry for your loss. I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon xx

We might try after the first cycle, but I may have had a rare type of miscarriage where I will actually have to wait longer. If I had a "normal" (if there is such a thing) miscarriage, I know I would be trying again after one cycle for sure. Good luck to you with whatever you choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->