My yellow breech bump decided to come early...

Tracy81

Reaction score
...and she was a pink!!

I was down for a planned c section on Tuesday 24th May due to baby being breech after a failed ECV. I was home alone Wednesday night as my husband was working away and was woken by a huge pop at 3.45am. I went to the loo to check myself and was damp but no huge amounts of water so I changed the pad an thought I'll wait and see what happens. I got back into bed.
Within a few minutes I had water pouring out of me. I phone my OH and was in tears on phone to him as didn't know what to so. I called the hospital and they said to wait till 5 am and call them back as I had no pains.

The pains then started. I called the hospital back at 4.40am and told them I was contracting about every 3-4 mins and they lasted around 30 seconds. They told me to go in so my sister came and got me and took me in.

When we arrived it was around 5.45am. They did a quick scan to check baby was still breech, which she was. They hooked me up to the monitors and asked how long my OH would be getting back as they were taking me for emergency section at 6.30 am. He arrived at 6.25am!
When they took me in, they checked my cervix and I was already 6 cm dilated so it's lucky I was there as things had obviously moved quickly.

So Olivia Grace Kerr made her entrance to the world at 7.27am and weighed 7lb 3. She is beautiful, looks just like her daddy. I will put a pic on when I have the laptop on, I'm currently on my phone. X

congrats on ur baby.. cant wait to see the pics :D

Congratulations!! :)

Congratulations I'm so glad your DH got there in time. x

Wow, cutting it fine for OH and timing of section ay! Congratulations :)

aww congrats!! cant wait to see pics x

Congrats, and such a beautiful name! Xx

Aww, lovely story! Congratulations. I love how your LO decided she wanted to choose her own birthday x

congrats cant beleive they told you to wait even tho you were having a section glad all is ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->