myBirth.tv

Sam292

Reaction score
Has anyone done this or planning to do this? I am thinking about it as it would be a lovely way to record the birth. Just wondering how involved/in the way they get. Don't think DH will be up for it but I might investigate!

I thought those were homebirth diary episodes (discovery home and health). I have one of the ladies from one of the vids on facebook and I'm sure hers was a homebirth diary.
My midwife was approached about asking her patients if they were interested in something similair but I didn't get back to her as in the end it would just be one too many people in the room.

Its a birthing website, they have loads of home birth video diaries on there and they film your birthing experience and the lead up to it. I've been addicted to watching the diaries for months and thought it might be nice to have one of my own. I wanted to hire a photographer or someone to film it but there is no way we can afford that. Not sure if this is free as I haven't contacted them yet.

oh i have a photographer coming but i dont know if id want to be recorded

I love mybirth.tv, and agree its a v nice way of recoding the birth

I also saw this recently which I absolutely loved

https://blueberryskyphotography.com/w...-arent-enough/

Yeah they are gorgeous - bit out of my way though! O:)

Here is the link to mybirth.tv

https://www.mybirth.tv/welcome.cfm

ive jsut really upset myself watching vids on there!!! lol silly women. one birth where the baby didnt breath for ages ahhhhhh

That's the lady on my facebook. I like how although it makes uncomfortable viewing, it shows what would happen (resusc) in an emergency situation at home. The mum is a midwife too.

yes i know she was a midwife i was wondering what she must have been going though!! must have been hard not to switch into work mode although i suppose emotion would rule in that situation. although it made me cry i am glad i saw it

Wow I've never seen this before. I do recognise a few of the women from Homebirth diaries though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->