MyMonthlyCycles - Love This Site!

SweetPotatoPi

Love & Happiness...
Reaction score
Yep! Really diggin' this site for tracking my cycles :D . Was looking for something in addition to FF as I think FF is alright but IDK, meh. MyMonthlyCycles has aaaaalllllll kinds of stuff for charting fun and I'm having an awesome time :icecream: . Just passing along my thoughts if anyone wants to check it out :) .

Totally checking it out!!!!! FF just doesn't keep my interest and just not feeling it anymore.

Awesome! I have a lot of fun playing around there :) ; and it's just so purty :cloud9: . It's more like TCOYF charting too which I love. I've seen the Countdown to Pregnancy BBT charting site too and had to talk myself out of checking it out :haha: . Still might anyway, ha! I love comparing them but I don't have time for three different charting sites :dohh: lol.

Awesome! I have a lot of fun playing around there :) ; and it's just so purty :cloud9: . It's more like TCOYF charting too which I love. I've seen the Countdown to Pregnancy BBT charting site too and had to talk myself out of checking it out :haha: . Still might anyway, ha! I love comparing them but I don't have time for three different charting sites :dohh: lol.

lol I love the Countown to pregnancy site! But yea 3 charting sites can get consuming...yep I'm guilty of this lol

Oh no! The fact that you love it may have tempted me over the edge :haha: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->