myoinositol egg quality

Rawan

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone here tried myoinositol for egg quality? Any bfp success?
Which days do you take myoinositol? Have you noticed any difference since taking myoinositol? Thank you! :)

I took it throughout my cycle to help with PCOS symptoms. Honestly it did not help me, I hope some ladies have success stories for you! It's definitely worth a shot.

I have just read about it recently and I am going to start taking it , I have read some success stories just from google search. I think your to take it all cycle I read its comparable to metformin and I know with metformin the doctors recommend staying on it once pregnant otherwise the risk of miscarriage increases.

The most recent study out this year, 128 women with PCOS took 1500 mg metformin or myo + d-chiro inositol (in a 40:1 ratio) daily for 3 months. The results: Myo + DCI showed significantly better results in weight reduction, ovulation, and pregnancy rates (46.7% vs. 11.2%) than metformin.

In a previous randomized controlled trial, 120 PCOS women trying to conceive took 1500 mg metformin vs 4 g myo + 400 mcg folic acid daily. Their results: women who took myo inositol had a better ovulation (65% vs. 50%) and pregnancy rate (30% vs. 18%) compared with the women who took metformin.

Thank you for the info! :)
I have just read about it recently and I am going to start taking it , I have read some success stories just from google search. I think your to take it all cycle I read its comparable to metformin and I know with metformin the doctors recommend staying on it once pregnant otherwise the risk of miscarriage increases.

The most recent study out this year, 128 women with PCOS took 1500 mg metformin or myo + d-chiro inositol (in a 40:1 ratio) daily for 3 months. The results: Myo + DCI showed significantly better results in weight reduction, ovulation, and pregnancy rates (46.7% vs. 11.2%) than metformin.

In a previous randomized controlled trial, 120 PCOS women trying to conceive took 1500 mg metformin vs 4 g myo + 400 mcg folic acid daily. Their results: women who took myo inositol had a better ovulation (65% vs. 50%) and pregnancy rate (30% vs. 18%) compared with the women who took metformin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->