• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NAFLD and high blood pressure?

zebbed89

mummy to mollie & wtt
Reaction score
Hi im very newly pregnant but just wanted to see if anyone else has has non alcaholic fatty liver disease or high blood pressure I was diagnosed with the after having my little girl and its made me a little worried about this pregnancy. I was induced at 38 weeks with mollie as my blood pressure just kept rising.Thank you in advance! X

I have chronic hbp with this pregnancy (currently around 9 weeks) and had hbp when I had my son too.

I was fully medicated throughout last pregnancy and fully expect the same this time. The difference is I am on a lower dose to start with.

Last pregnancy - 200mg labetelol x 2
75mg aspirin until 36 weeks

This pregnancy so far 100mg x2 and 81mg aspirin from before my bfp.

Not sure how this pregnancy oa going to compare to my last but I'm hopeful it will be fully managed!

Can't help with nafld but you're not alone with the blood pressure!

Its a pain isnt it! I went to the doctor yesterday to change tablets as I was on amlidopine been changed to labetalol 200mg 2x a day they want me to go on asprin at 12 weeks. I never had high blood pressure untill the end of my last pregnancy and its never gone since! X

A total pain!! I'm just waiting to have my meds messed with sure that will happen next!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->