Name help!

Jamaris Mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies:) we have 9 weeks til due date and haven't decided on a name as yet! Our toddler dd's name is indigo. Our last name is Rankmore. So far we like
Boys: Flynn, Jack, and River
Girls: not sure but like names like Ava, Quinn, Halle, etc.

Any suggestions appreciated I am so stuck and dh doesn't agree on most of what I suggest! It's also a yellow bump:) thankyou!!

I like how Indigo and River sound together, plus it's a cool name. Out of your girl names I like Ava the best :)

I like River! To be honest I like it for a girl too :)

Indigo and River goes really well.

Of your girls list though I like Quinn.

I love the name River for a boy or a girl. I don't really care for Quinn or Ava simply because they are both overused today. I love Halle for a girl, but it doesn't actually go with Indigo well, but who cares? Halle Quinn sounds cute. If you are looking for names that go well with Indigo, I'm surprised you'd consider Ava, Quinn or Jack to begin with, considering what a unique and dare I say, colorful name you chose for your first. I don't mind Flynn, but it too, is becoming too popular since Tangled, the movie. What do you think of Finnegan as an alternative? You can really alternate any of the names you've chosen and get a nice combination:

Halle Quinn

From your list I like River and Ava.

Other suggestions:
Heath
Leif
Sage
Albie
Avery

Wren
Daphne
Ophelia
Phoebe