name ideas

little_miss

Reaction score
Hello all this is my first post in ST :) any one got any good names that begins with D we are staying team yellow so need both boys and girls names. We have 3 other kids daniella darron and dawn , sticking with the Ds hehe :D so far I have only 1 name for a boy Dayton , and 1 for a girl Darcey ( not sure if I should keep the e or just y hmmm lol ) and no middle names as of yet
Would love to hear some names from u all

Dannika :) I'm a little biased though because that's my name hehe. I love Dylan for a boy too.

Dylan and Daniel are on my may be lists.

Also like Daithi (pronounced Dah-hee). It's Irish, but DH said its a definite no for him.

I have always liked Dylan/Dillion for both a boy and girl.

I knew two Dakota's one a girl one a boy and between our two families we have a lot of Diana's

All I really have I didn't really think about D names because it didn't go with the middle names we had picked out for a girl and we already had the boys name picked out before we even got married.

Thanks ladies. a lot of nice names there , Dylan was on the list for my last son always liked that make :) love the name dannika a friend of mine has that name also :) with all my other pregnancys I had names chosen by about 10 weeks ,but just can't decide with this little one x

I kinda like the name Duncan for a boy

Daniel is my top boys name.

Boys name with d- David or Dominic

Girls- Diane, Danielle, Daniella, Dina

Devin, David, Declan, Dominic, Damon, Drew.

Delia, Delilah, Danya, Dina, Dionne.

Just off the top of my head!

Devon (for boy or girl)...can spell it Devin.

Darcy I like :)

after reading this post I'm realizing none of the names on our list starts with D lol gonna try to think of some now :)

Declan Daniel Devon Drew Dara Dylan Dashiel Damien Davey Drake
Destiny Daniella Damla Dina Delia Daisy Dita Diana Deborah Donna

Cheers for the replys. Some very good name ideas there think I may add a few to my list :) cheers again x

Very random...

Delia, Delilah, Dixie

Dante, Devon, Dwayne,

xx

Damien, Derryn, David, Dion, Drew

Deborah, Dana, Davina, Dione, Daria

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members