Name Opinions please

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
Not even pregnant yet but having a miserable day dealing with the side effects of IVF drugs so got thinking about names. Originally I wasn't keen on 2 middle names but now I keener as they all have meanings and we don't know how many children we will get to have. Our surname is Martin.

Girl's name:

Ella Ffion Rose

We love the name Ella but I always wanted the mn Elizabeth after my Mum however it's too similar. So I figured Ella could work as a shortened version of Elizabeth? Ffion and Rose are my baby sisters middle names :).

Boy's name:

Noah Paul Brandon

Love the name Noah and Paul is both mine and DH's Dads names and Brandon was my late Grandpa's middle name but what he was always known as.

What do you think? Is two middle names too much?

Ella is a pretty name and I love it paired with Ffion and Rose! Noah is cute too. Not something I'd use personally but it's a nice name :flower: xx

Ffion is so pretty and I've never heard of it before. Love your girls choice! Not keen on Noah.

My dd has two middle names, initially I wasn't sure about it, but we couldn't decide on which to have and both choices had meaning, so we went with it. And now it's second nature and I don't think anything of it. I say go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->