Names for future babies!

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
OH and I have had the discussion and both agree we'd like 4 children eventually. My youngest is only just 6 months old and we have no plans for another until he's around 3, however naming babies is one of my favourite things and so I've been preparing my lists already lol. My sons are Jack and Freddie (Frederick on birth certificate)

Girl (would love a girl!)

Lily - tbh this would be the one. I just adore it
Bella - just think it's lovely. I really don't mind about perceived popularity or being 'common' as long as I love a name
Mabel - OH wouldn't go for this but I love it
Nora - probably too out there. OH probably wouldn't go for this either!
Grace - has always been on our lists

Lily Belle is my current favourite, although my grandma was Martha and I never knew her but wanted to honour her so Lily Martha could be the one

Boys

Henry - always been on our list but never chosen yet... Think it goes well with Jack and Freddie though
Charlie
George

We've run out of boys names as we're fast using them up. We spent forever choosing Freddie!!

My name choices are fairly standard lol. My son is called Lucas, if we'd had a girl we would've called the baby Lily.

My favourite boy's name is Joshua but my OH isn't too keen which is why I didn't call LO that. His fave name was Corey and I don't like that enough so if we have any more boys it could be a bit of a nightmare haha. My favourite girls name is Isla also adore Eliza (but can't use it as OH's cousin has named his daughter that :() and Summer (but that's my sister's name).

My current favorite girl's name is Heidi. I am also really like with Charlotte, Bethany and Paige.

For boys, Carter has been my number one favorite for years. I also really like Elliott.

When my husband and I were doing IVF, we picked out names. The only name we really settled on was Anna. For boys, we liked Charlie, Nolan and a few others I can't think of. I really hope I get our baby. :(

I love the name Nora!!

We've got Harriet Eve, she's nearly 6months
We are hoping to have IVF again in a year.

At the moment we like:
Oliver
Reuben
Jacob

Florence
Georgia/Georgina
Elissa

From your lists I love Bella & Charlie - also like Lily & Henry!

My "future names" are always changing. At the moment I love:

Landon Anthony & Gabriella Sophia

Right now my future names are Emily and Max but I always change my mind!

I already have a Finley and a Charlotte on the way.

Future names would be

boy: Theo James
girl: Evelyn Ivy

I loooooove the name Charlotte! I really don't want to use it, though, because with my last name is sounds just like a popular retail store :/

We've just been having this conversation! We're getting married next year then will hopefully TTC soon after.

We currently like Reuben for a boy and Heather for a girl.

We have Paige and Ella, and are really struggling agreeing on a name for this one! I don't have any outright favourites, but off the top of my head, I like...

Boy - Jacob
Girl - Annie

OH doesn't like either though, so I highly doubt either will ever be used!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->