• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Names in the same vein as these?

Zephram

Reaction score
We’re having a hard time naming baby boy number 3. I’m just not completely sold on any of the name choices OH and I have discussed. Can you suggest any other names along the below lines?

Harrison
Sebastian
Lincoln
Lawrence

OH has said no to Lincoln and Lawrence (pity as Lincoln is probably my favourite out of all of them), but he doesn’t mind Harrison or Sebastian though I think he’s more keen on Harrison. However neither of us have had the “That’s it!” moment we had with our first two boys. If you’ve got any other names you could suggest, that’d be great. I prefer less popular names and am not a fan of traditional names like John, Paul, Alex, etc, but at the same time I don’t like the current trend of names that sound slightly made up or have weird spelling!

We're going with Sebastian if this baby is a boy so there's my vote for you. :) Alex, I agree with. Our little guy gets called Alexander - it's not shortened at all. Just a few suggestions:

- Andre
- Baxter
- Toby/Tobias
- Conrad
- Hunter
- Joseph

Jacob
Theodore
Archer
Frederick
Wilson
Oscar
Jeremy

I love Theo/Theodore, but my eldest is called Leo, so I can’t have a Leo and a Theo. Unfortunate! :haha:

I like Conrad too. Might add that one to the list to discuss with OH.

Anything else?

Lawson
Oliver
Edward
Grayson
Jacob
Vincent
Connor

How about Jackson? Rafferty?
A second vote for Frederick too...

How do you feel about shorter names like Jed, Jude, Todd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->