Nap time

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Three month old has daytime naps in Moses basket but I notice she keeps sort of bashing & disturbing herself on basket so I then re-settle her

Debating putting her in cot for naps - thoughts?

We have angelcare sensor pad & monitor we can use

DD came out of her moses basket at 3.5 months old as she was filling it out without moving her arms and legs too wide and we also had a heatwave at that time so put her in the cot to be more comfy. We just used a normal baby monitor but up until a month ago she would usually just fall asleep on her playmat or in her chair when she got tired

Absolutely! I live in the US, and I put my babies down for naps in either a crib or a pack 'n' play as soon as they start rolling or moving around too much in their cosleeper. Your baby will probably be much happier.

My DD was in a swinging crib but went into her cot just before 4 months :thumbup: I just used her usual video monitor and she was all good!

Mine was definitely happier with the room in his cot as opposed to his crib - kept getting cross when scrunched up against the side.

I am a foster parent for infants. We have all our infants in a Crib/cot from day 1. It avoids struggling to transition them when they are older.

I started putting my son down for naps in his own bed at that age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->