nappies by minki

snettyb

Reaction score
Anyone ever ordered direct from them?

I place a rather large order on saturday and i still havent recieved the nappies.I got an email on monday saying it was 'processing'. i emailed the company yesterday asking when i would get them and i have no reply.

How long do they normaly take? xx

i got my really quickly, 2/3 days i think, and i had asked for poppers so was expecting them to be longer

I placed an order with them and got the same 'processing' reply... a week later despite the statement on the site that goods were sent out straight away I hadn't received them, so I sent an email asking when I would receive my order - I got no reply but the goods were sent the next day!

It's a shame really, because there's tonnes of nice stuff I'd like to order but I'm unlikely too use them again!

Ahh so I'm not the only one who it's happened too. Maybe they are super busy right now but I am still unlikely to order again. I spent ALOT of money on this order and I noticed the more you spend the more you pay for delivery where it's the opposit usually :shrug: xx

Mine was over a week ago and have not received it either. I got an email to say it's processing but that's about it. I don't expect it to be here but I would have thought it would have been dispatched already. Oh well, hope to hear from them soon :flower:

I've ordered from them a couple of times and they've always been very good with me. I think it's a WAHM site so maybe the school holidays are getting in the way a little?

i've never had a problem :thumbup: dont be too harsh on wahm's :)

I didn't realise it was a wahm business x. I have parted with alot of cash and if she is having difficulty getting the items out that is fair enough but to not answer my email is a bit bad IMO. All I want to know is when I am getting the goods if it's next week or even next month I don't mind but a bit of communication would be nice xx

My order was fabrics and notions and I wouldn't have had a problem waiting if I'd had an email saying she was up to her neck, I'm a WAHM too so know how hard it is but to have no acknowledgement did have me slightly miffed... maybe I'll order again another time, but it's likely only to be a case of if they have something I can't get elsewhere!

it says on the website that the lead time is approx 4-5 days at present due to staffing issues.

have you tried calling, to be honest she is lovely, I had a problem with a order before and she sorted it out ASAP and let me keep what was sent by mistake free of charge. she does have kids and might not check her emails numerous times a day :shrug: she might not be answer emails because she is working on your order lol

That's been updated recently then, when I placed mine, right up to the point of emailing at the beginning of the week it was stating that orders would be sent out straight away... hopefully once the kids are back at school then she'l be back on her feet!

I know I'm now counting the days til the older kids I mind go back, the little ones are hard enough!! Lol

Yeah when I ordered it said sent straight away 2nd class. I did try to ring before I sent the e mail yesterday. Maybe one of her kids is poorly or something and she having a hard time? I feel shocking now, I didn't realise she was a wahm I thought minki was a brand like bumgenius lol xx

shes a WAHM in highland scotland I think, she employed other mums to help her with orders ..... she story is on her website :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->