Nappies

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
How often do u change ur babies nappy, just out of curiosity? x

Every 1-2 hours!x

If she feeds & naps usually she only wakes up to feed again so mostly before every feed which is about every 3 hours.

If she has a smelly nappy we will wake her to get changed ...ok we dont wake her just changing her wakes her up and shes alert til next feed lol so that can be between 1-2 hours then we will change her again 1-2 hours later before she goes down for next nap!

Hope that makes sense!

About every 2-3 hours id say, but this obviously depends on how frequent she is during the day.
When she was newborn, we changed her before every feed (the midwives told us that if they have done a poo, and drink their milk it can make them sickly - so we just carried on the way they told us and got into that routine).

About every 2-3 hours id say, but this obviously depends on how frequent she is during the day.
When she was newborn, we changed her before every feed (the midwives told us that if they have done a poo, and drink their milk it can make them sickly - so we just carried on the way they told us and got into that routine).

We got told the same! Its become routine now, so its just stayed that way! We used to always change Oliver before each feed so about every 3hours..but now he's taking more milk he's getting wetter nappies more often. We find he'll need changing at least once every 2 hours or less. Sometimes within an hour he'll be soaked! x

I've read that a couple of times and Im lost (its late) :blush:

You mean if they have a poo and get given a food straight away it can make them sicky! Sorry Im clearly a bit slow atm :blush:

Yep Wobbles, they said to always change the baby before feeding them. It's a good routine to get into really - I wouldn't want to take a shit whilst eating my dinner, would you?:rofl:

Oh right lol we always do that anyway! Just she gets a change inbetween if she smells or wakes up earlier cooo'ing to self then at the WAAAAA Im bored I want food another change. Caitlin has a BAD habit of wanting to poo whist you feed her not only that she does not let go of the bottle she grips it harder as shes poo'ing its awful :rofl: then gets whipped upstairs and back down to finish her bottle - when shes let go that is lol

Bethanie grips things as she is going to sleep, once Sonny tried to take her empty bottle and she lifted up with it lmao. She crosses her legs and looks like she is exercising as she sleeps too, it's quite strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->