Nappy failure No, OH failure!

rainyday

Reaction score
So, one complete change of clothes and bed linen later, and one now very awake lil man.... Why? OH put the wrap on back to front!!
He's pretty good with the nappies generally, but seriously, the label is at the back- you know-like most adult clothes!!:haha:
Is this like breaking dishes whilst washing up so you don't get asked to wash up again?
I would wake him to share this... But he's working nights at the mo!

If it wasn't so funny, i'd be quite cross now! Ah well, sleep is over rated.....

:lol: at least he remembered the wrap! My OH forgot to put it on completely one night. :haha: thankfully i realised before it was too late but P had fallen to sleep so we had to wake him up to get it sorted,
at least they are trying, :)

:lol: What kind of wrap was it? I don't think any of my wraps would go on backwards, but I guess if you were really trying not to be asked again... :rofl:

:lol: What kind of wrap was it? I don't think any of my wraps would go on backwards, but I guess if you were really trying not to be asked again... :rofl:

It was the motherease popper one!! Not sure how he managed it tho! In his defence it's the wrap that is left at the bottom of the pile. I'd have been more impressed if he'd put the thirsties applix on back to front, that would take real effort. :dohh:

hehe, my oh put a BG on backwards once :rofl: I was like SERIOUSLY?!? it goes on like a disposie :rofl:

What goes through their heads? And how come it's so obvious for us, but not them? Proof that we're wired differently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->