Nappy shop opening!!!

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
OOOOOOOoooooo im so excited birth 2 potty are opening their 1st shop in leigh on friday!! Means theres a nappy shop 30mins from me!! :happydance:

The shops being opened by Andy Burnham (the mp) and i cant wait to go to it! The owner is lovely and she accepts all the local council vouchers so if anyone is in the wigan/liverpool/lancashire area its defo worth a trip down there! She stocks issy bears, monk n bear, cushies, bg and a million more things! She also is gonna stock wraps, wooden toys and loads of other natural items!! :happydance:

I know!! Im off to the opening!! Although ive bought so many nappies lately dont think OH will like me buying more!!

:wohoo:

The council vouchers you talk about......... do you mean the £25 incentive you get back?

Have a fun day hun!

Yep... well the councils up here do it differently (except st helens who dont have one! :( ) they give you between £40 and £50 per child to spend (no minimum) basically you fill in a form they send you a voucher and then you use the voucher to spend in places that accept it!

I would say you could come here but im on the border so i get nothing :(

I would have loved to have visited a shop when I was first venturing out. Probably would have made less mistakes along the way.

Erin, do you not have anybody who doesn't use cloth that can get one for you? X

My council doesn't do any incentives either :( boo

Where is Leigh btw! And what busses go there? :mrgreen:

Leigh is near wigan hun! I get the 34 from st helens and it takes you there.

I did :D I may of bought a mini skulls issy and a wet bag :shy:

Hehehehe yep... but she does sell 'normal' nappies too not just the pretties but im a sucker for pretties!!!

If you want hun one day we can meet up and go?

Yes that is defo the best idea!!! Add me on FB if you want hun its erin kinvig (im the only one!)

Just gotta warn you, it's DANGEROUS!!! I live 15 mins away from the babykind.co.uk wearhouse and their shop and I've spent solo much money there lol! Was such agreat help when starting out tho to go end and feel them all!

Yes that is defo the best idea!!! Add me on FB if you want hun its erin kinvig (im the only one!)

Done! :thumbup:

Just gotta warn you, it's DANGEROUS!!! I live 15 mins away from the babykind.co.uk wearhouse and their shop and I've spent solo much money there lol! Was such agreat help when starting out tho to go end and feel them all!

Nooo that really would be dangerous for me, I love that site!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->