nappy wraps

L

Laura12355

Recently bought 6 size 1 cloth nappies (little lambs) as I'm wanting to make the switch from disposables. Just wondering what kind of waterproof wrap i'll need and whether i'll need one per nappy or if 2 or 3 would be enough. Just to get me started. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks x

Two would be enough for 6 nappies. My recommendation is Motherease - I like Airflow, which are popper closing. I have never had a leak since switching to them (I use Little Lambs and have done since Adam was 1 month old). :) Motherease are kind of utilitarian and plain, though.

Have you got a link where i can order them from? I'm having a nightmare trying to figure out of im getting the right thing x

Another vote for the Air Flow ME wraps here- they are our favourites too and never had a leak. Sorry I can't help with the link- I've always ordered directly from them here in Canada.

4 motherese airflow wraps for £37 DOes that sound about right? x

I bought all mine used from the classified ads at Cloth Nappy Tree, paid about £3-£4 each, full price from Babykind is £10.75 each. 4 for £37 is a good price for new. :)

eta: just googled, and Olivers Baby Care is selling them £8.65 each.

Absolutely love motherease airflow. I think 2 is enough for 6 nappies. They're not super cute, but I like the eco patterns :)

I use bummis wraps over my fitteds and love them. Nice pretty patterns as well. Not sure if they sell them in the uk though.

I used tots bots wraps over Doms little lambs, and I also had a Debbies nappy wrap as well which was my favourite. Tots bots wraps are here: https://www.babykind.co.uk/wrapstotsbots.htm and Debbies nappy wrap shop is here, although it doesn't look like she has many in stock at the moment: https://www.thenappywrapstore.co.uk/index.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->