Nathaniel or Alexander?

whittnie117

Reaction score
Okay girls I need opinions. OH and I have finally come to a semi decision. First name will be William after all the men in OH's family. The middle name is the one up for debate. This is because we are probably going to use the middle name as the first name just like the rest of the men in the family. I hope that made sense.

So the choices are: Alexander and Nathaniel.

On paper it would be either William Alexander or William Nathaniel.

I think William Alexander sounds much better. And I like Alexander more than Nathaniel to be used as a first name too.

I think William Alexander sounds better. Love both of the names think I am going to go Nathaniel for this baby as a first name. I just don't think WIlliam Nathaniel runs as smoothly.

I choose Nathaniel over Alexander because I love NATE and am not a fan of Alex.

Not that you will shorten the name, its just how I made my decision.

Love the name Alexander! I think it sounds really nice with the name William as well!

I picked Alexander because William Alexander sounds much better than William Nathaniel and I like Alexander better by itself than Nathaniel. I also like the nicknames for Alexander better. Could go with Alex or Xander.

Thanks for the replies ladies. The poll is close in results, lol. I like Xander too, but don't think OH will let me have it. It was actually on my shortlist and he said "NOPE." This naming thing is hard work.

I love them both!

My Oliver is Oliver Nathaniel. My OH's first name is Nathan so it's sort of a name for him but we liked Nathaniel much better so used that.

Alexander is also a contender for a first name for our next baby if it is a boy, so I love them both!

I think Alexander matches William better though? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->