Natural crunchy green mummies..

celine

Reaction score
are any of you? I am hoping to try to grow some of my own veg next year as Ive had some success with my herb garden *YEAY*
we have a composter even tho im a bit of a compost newb :blush:
all leftover bread scraps go to feeding birdies or ducks, we use low energy light bulbs..obviously cloth diapers & babywear as well as 14 months bfing...hmm cant think of much.

Yep we love growing our own veg, even if its just a couple of potatoes.

Some advice though - you shouldn't feed birds and ducks bread, its not good for them :flower:

if i had a garden of anykind i would grow stuff lol i actually enjoy gardening , for now we just stick with doing as much as we can in our urban life

we've grown carrots, onions, potatoes successfully this year
i did have a couple of lettuces but some big fat slugs got them!!

we baby wear (70% of the time), exclusively breastfeed allbeit expressed sometimes, and cloth bum!! We energy save where we can and recycle and upcycle whenever possible!!

What is meant by crunchy :blush: sorry if its a silly question :flower:

What is meant by crunchy :blush: sorry if its a silly question :flower:

You know I was wondering if I would offend ppl with it, I have heard it being used to describe 'hippy-like', earth-loving people. I was actually offended when my dh used it the other day, he said he was boarding a plane and "there is a crunchy mama here like you"
so I said what do you mean crunchy?
and he said "You know she does stuff like you do"
and I said oh is she babywearing, he said no
I asked is she using cloth diapers
he said no..turns out she was bfing, and I was like how is that crunchy its a natural thing!

:lol: Some people call me hippy because of the cloth nappies and baby wearing. I also have a veg patch :)

i had no idea bread was bad for ducks..oops, well Ill stick it in my bird feeder :)

I would love to grow my own veg but we just have a tiny planter on our balcony and mum likes flowers :cry:

I babywear, breastfeed, cosleep and cloth bum. I wanted to try nappy free but, again, mum doesn't want 'wee and poo everywhere' (i think she missed the point ;))

we have some tomatoes and some mushrooms, and lots of marigolds which i would love to make some calendula oil from :)
we use cloth nappies, baby wear, breastfeed
we shop as locally as possible, as i think it is much more important to keep small businesses going than big ones.
we recycle as much as possible and really try to cut down on our waste, and try to use as much reusable things as possible :)

The only thing I don't do is breastfeed, but do baby wear, co-sleep after early morning feeds, some veg growing, cloth bum etc........

DJ I have had some baaaad nappyfree time experience, I swear everytime i do it it cues some spontaneous diarreah!

ddougie wow you do loads!

Haha celine - Albert tends to do a huge explosion when i put a new nappy on him.

I just wanted to get a potty so i could try and read his cues and stick him on it but i'm definitely not allowed :growlmad:

Just do it! I think I'm going to get a potty, even just to try it in a morning and see how we go from there. The links in the EC thread are good for info :)

im thinking of getting a potty too, ive tried with holding him over the loo but he just looked at me like 'errmmm NO!' haha
i suppose it cant hurt trying though

celine - i dont think i do loads :/ i just try hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->