Natural scar reducer?

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's something safe I can use on Sofia's scar? I rub her all over in olive oil every day. It seems to be getting darker and uglier as she gets older :cry: I'd also like to use something on my c-section and other tummy scars. When I was in the UK I was using bio oil but can't find it here plus it's super expensive.

Thanks for your help!

I've heard aloe from cactus plants is really good , never tried it though ?

Hi there,

There is this great stuff called Moa - the green balm. It is totally natural and the best thing I have ever found for scars! Its really cheap too - you can find loads on it if you google it!

Rosehip oil. Looking at the ingredients on the back of the bio oil bottle, I don't think it's particularly natural anyways.

Thanks everyone!

Aloe vera is great, but I use it when wounds are fresh and it heals like magic, don't think it really works later one.

Just looked at Moa, I can buy it in France for double the price of the UK, if I decide to try it I'll have it shipped!

I agree about the Bio oil not being natural... I'd always just used it without thinking, plus in French Bio means organic :dohh: I shall try rosehip oil, seeing as that's a cheapie!

If ever you want some hun then get it sent to me or i can find some for you and will send it over to you if it will be cheaper xx

cocoa butter! and i mean the sticks of cocoa butter, not the palmers stuff... i SWEAR by it!!! its also excellent for healing tattoos :kiss:

yes defo on the cocoa butter, i get my grandma to send me small blocks of it from the Caribbean. I used that combined with Aloe to get rid of my bad eczema scars. I also used bio oil, although not natural it helped me a lot as my scars were quite bad.

I bought some rosehip oil today, when I got home though realised it was diluted in olive oil, grrr, didn't read the bottle just took it from the pharmacist. Anyway, she said she couldn't tell me if it was safe for babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->