Naturally Pregnant at 44 (2 months short of my 45)

jennyqpb

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to share with you that after 11 months of TTC, I am now 5.3 weeks pregnant. I conceived naturally using OPK and BBT. When I went to see a reproductive endocrinologist (RE), I had several tests done (FSH, E2, A1C, AMH, TSH, U/S, etc.) and my RE basically said that I should considered IVF donor egg. I walked out of the clinic feeling deflated but not defeated. As long as I have regular periods and ovulating, I knew that I could get pregers. It takes only one good egg! It helped that I stopped smoking, take prenatal vitamins with DHA religiously, and cut out the carbs, surgar, and caffeine. =)

I'll keep you all posted on my progress. Have my first doctor's appointment next week. If all goes well, baby will be due January 13, 2013. I am cautiously happy.

jenny

Great to hear. Congratulations mrs! H&h 9 months to you

Congratulations x

Hi I just joined a few minutes ago. I have 2 children aged 12 and 16. I lost baby when I was 39. I'm now 44 and can't shake the feeling that my family is not complete. I am in good health, regular periods. Had fsh and other hormones tests done and apparantly I am normal! However, I am not getting pregnant. Had a hysteroscope and 1 small fibroid was found but everything else was normal. Guess it's still possible though!

Cathy

Thanks all. I hope to come back with good news in January!

Congratulations and sending you loads of baby glue. Will follow your progress xx

Congratulations!! Glad you proved that doctor right xx All the best for a Happy & Healthy 9 months. You made this 44 year old's day!

Duh! Sorry meant to say 'Glad you proved that doctor WRONG' !! sorry xx

Congratulations!! I am 43 and you have given me hope...when I have just about given up!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!:thumbup:

Congratulations! That is fantastic news!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! this is wonderful. We love hearing these accounts. It keeps us all going, gives us a boost of joy. Thank you for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->