Natwest!

Incubus

Reaction score
Not impressed with natwest right now! :growlmad:

Sent OH to asda to get me a cake and his card got declined, he tried the cash point and it wouldn't work either, both of our apps wouldn't load so had a look online and they've gone down yet again!!](*,)

I wanted cake :brat: :rofl:

Ive not had any problems. OH got money out my account for take away :)

Ive not had any problems. OH got money out my account for take away :)

Your lucky :haha:

Apparently it went down around 6:30!

Hopefully it doesn't take days to fix like last time.

Yea remember last time i couldnt use my card for a few days was a nightmare

tried my card in the shop just after 7 & it got declined, was sooo embarassed!!!
ive just used my credit card online though? so hopefully its picking up :D

tried my card in the shop just after 7 & it got declined, was sooo embarassed!!!
ive just used my credit card online though? so hopefully its picking up :D

Just got into my online banking :happydance:

I've had the same problems with RBS. So annoying! It's MY money and I should be able to access it whenever I need to. I'd change banks if it wasn't so much hassle.

Gahh Natwest are always going down! I was with them over 7 years but I changed a few months ago because they are sooooo rubbish. Their online site has been hacked a few times too (though they've denied it to avoid paying out).

Changing banks shouldnt be a hassel anymore now they introduced the switching service...where banks have to do everything for you or they have to cover any missed payments ect. Deff worth looking into.

We swapped from natwest to nationwide back in the summer and it was really simple.
I loathe natwest and am so glad we swapped banks!

Hmm I might look into changing then. What will happen to my overdraft if I switch though? Will it switch too?

I haven't had any problems, my card and app is working fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->