Naughty Mummy: Yogurt for breakfast?

S

Serene123

:blush:

I was eating a yogurt for breakfast and Caitlyn took the spoon off me and started eating it.. :dohh: I didn't stop her. Infact I just kept giving her more untill she didn't want it.. She ate half of my petit filous and I feel so naughty. She wouldn't have her 3oz bottle top up after. I must admit I was quite happy about that..

Anyway, how bad are yogurts? :dohh:

dunno if its exactly right, heard my hv say to someone yogurts are fine for babies. also really good if they teething cos they love cold things to help it, and lots of calcium :)
dont think there really is anything too bad in them xx

Sam loves yogurt!! He has petit filous most days after lunch or dinner! High in calcium! :D x

Nothing wrong with that :D Esspecially as you had yogurt that baby shoudl have :D

Mmmmmm girl has taste

Actually is yoggies 4 or 6 months? lol

I forgot! :blush:

yoghurts are good for babies as its extra calcium :)

Of a certain age .........

Actually is yoggies 4 or 6 months? lol

I forgot! :blush:

I think Sam was 6 months when the HV suggested giving him yogurts, but I'm sure tastes of it at 5 months won't do any harm. It's not one of the things you're advised not to give them before 6 months anyway x

i was giving this to ella from 4 months , it also says on there that you can start from four months (petit filous) im not sure about others though :)

All weaning is from 4 months if needed but yer yogurts 6 months :D

Won't do her harm though was just a second thought :D

I started with baby fruits before yoggies if that helps Tor x

I've got petit filous for grace. they are for 4+months, I checked

I think petit filous can be given from 4 months. Bethanie had it first at about 3 1/2 months, then again from 5-6 months.

im sure them "little stars" yogurts can be given from 4 months too, it does say on them, so have a look next time ur shopping. I remember giving them to my son.

Little stars are from 4 months + , but have only just started giving them to Jack - he found cold food strange, but is getting used to it now:rofl:

Weaning is recommended 6 months but they say at the advice of HV blah blah some as little as weaning from 4 months ...I think thats why or at least thats how I've been lead to believe and the site indiciate pretty much the same (that weaning is 6 months but some are adviced from 4).

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->