nausea and lost of appetite at 36 weeks?

sdova

Reaction score
I had about 3 weeks of nausea in my 1st trimester, and horrible heart burn the whole time. I would have it on and off through 2nd trimester along with bad headaches once in a while but for the most part I felt pretty good. It seemed as if my heart burn, nausea and headaches completely disappeared at the start of my 3rd trimester. I had many other discomforts such as hip, leg, pelvic, and back pain, but I've even been able to eat very spicy food again without any heart burn up. Im 36 weeks today, and all of a sudden yesterday afternoon, I began feeling very nauseated after a big breakfast. I figured maybe I ate too much and it would go away once my stomach settles, but it seemed to get worse by night, and I got a really bad headache, and heart burn to go with it, also had to force myself to eat a little dinner. I felt a little better this morning, went to the gym, then once i came home and ate a little breakfast all the nausea, headaches, and heart burn from yesterday came back, I felt a little better after laying down for a few hours, and drinking some 7up but I could only managed to eat a little dinner, because it feels like I have no appetite whatsoever. has anyone experienced this at the end of there 3rd trimester?

I had this at 34 weeks but past few days (36 weeks) It's eased again. I reckon it's just dependent on how baby is lying

Yep my nausea has never really stopped (HG) but I have noticed that the worse the heartburn gets the less appetite I have and the more sick I am in third tri x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->